MMC is hiring for Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Reps for Conduent/ SunPass in Ocoee, FL.
This position starts on Monday, 08/26/2019 at 8am.
Must be able to complete and pass online testing
Pay is $11 to $12 hr.
Regular hours are between Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturdays 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Job Description and Responsibilities
A CSR is expected to abide by and enforce the policies and procedures of Xerox, including regular and prompt attendance, production requirements, timely and Customer efficient completion of tasks and responsibilities, as well as promoting teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Services all inbound customer calls to the SunPass toll program.
- Assists customers with questions regarding account maintenance, violations, billing, tolls, etc. as well as research and resolve problems accordance with SunPass toll policy.
- Disseminates information on a variety of SunPass and toll authority related topics using training materials, handouts and online tools.
- Completes unresolved inquiry forms for referral to the Correspondence Department for a variety of situations requiring further research and attention.
- Responsible for managing all CSR metrics as defined by Xerox based on SunPass requirements.
- Responsible for researching and resolving various customers disputes and inquires with the intention of satisfying all customer requests and resolving all customer disputes.
- Performs appropriate VECTOR transaction(s), completes corresponding outbound correspondence, and completes internal documentation and handoffs.
- Required to complete and submit all necessary documentation including, but not limited to production sheets, time studies, batch headers, callbacks, settlement sheets, refund requests and resolved folders on a daily basis.
- Required to meet or exceed minimum standards for production and accuracy depending on assignment.
- Performs account and tag updates in strict adherence to departmental policy and procedures
- Required to follow the direction of their Team Coach or Supervisor regarding assignment, departmental policy and procedures
- Required to help new trainees in the use of VECTOR and all other subjects included in the training curriculum.
- Required to give feedback to Trainers on new trainee's progress.
- High school Diploma required, bachelors or equivalent preferred
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- 1 year or more in a CSR role in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent personal time management history
Training is 2 weeks from 8:30-5 pm with 30 min for lunch, then 1 week of Nesting 9:30-6:30 w/1 hr. lunch, then onto the Floor with perm schedule between 7am and 7pm.
Email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and we will get the process started.