Throughout the past 25 years plus, MMC, one of the most trusted names in workforce management services, has successfully delivered strategic solutions to large and small businesses in numerous industries.
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting professionals have extensive experience matching the right candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is able to support all United States locations, and some international locations.
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always search and apply for opportunities at www.mmcgrp.com
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of the MMC Team!
• Selects appropriate components, aligns, and assembles them in proper sequence by drilling holes, adding rivets, screws, bolts, braces, tape, cement or solder to meet specifications in accordance to Sequence of Events (SOE). Applies wiring harnesses, sensors, and other electrical components recognizing color codes to insure that wiring and other color coded procedures meet guidelines. Reads electrical wiring diagrams to accomplish accurate assembly. Inspects parts during sub-assembly and at key points to ensure that unit meets specified quality standards prior to moving unit to the next workstation. Verifies that custom equipment changes have been made according to order and part number.
• Uses a wide range of hand tools, drill, rivet gun, saw, hy-pot tester, and drill press. Moves units or positions pieces manually or using work aids such as casters, cranes or forklifts.
• Cleans and packs final product using approved chemicals, Refers to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) to insure safe handling and proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used around chemicals.
• Reorders raw materials and finished parts and maintains inventory accuracy using the correct part numbers and bin locations.
• Performs other duties, provides support and coverage on all operations on line as requested by supervisor. Cross training and flexibility required.
• Performs all duties using required safety procedures and equipment according to company policies and practices within guidelines of ISO standards, quality, and safety. Maintains clean and organized work area that supports co-workers as well as safety and efficiency.
• Engages, initiates, and suggest initiatives that support team goals and continuous improvement in process.
• Communicates effectively within cell or with other departments to relay key information. Open to and asks for suggestions of others regarding production issues and goals.
• Performs all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics and Values, serves as a role model in the workplace. Trains and mentors new employees or transitioning workers in the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.