MMC is looking for an Administrative - Project Support Specialist w/one year experience.
Pay Rate = $14.00 / hour
The incumbent schedules field assessments for contract services and enters referral data into the database system, ensuring quality levels meet contract and company standards. The incumbent also monitors assessor on-boarding and performance, offering appropriate feedback to management.
1. Enters referral data into the assigned database system throughout every day.
2. Schedules field assessments with independent contractors (assessors) and providers. Collaborates regularly with coworkers, peer reviewers, physicians, and healthcare administrative staff.
3. Responsible for engagement and performance feedback for assessors (ICs), including on boarding assistance, making/following-up on referrals, tracking responsiveness, and informing both R&C and supervisor in writing when performance and/or responsiveness issues arise with any IC.
4. Generates specified data and reports as required by contract guidelines.
· Ability to perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies
· Ability to multitask effectively while performing job duties, including ability to prioritize tasks and ensuring all voice mail and email messages are returned within six business hours of receipt
· Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact professionally and collegially with referral sources (hospital & nursing home staff, physicians, social service workers, etc.), state contract officers, and coworkers
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
·Intermediate skill with word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel preferredExcellent written and verbal communication skills
·Ability to interact professionally and collegially with providers (hospital & nursing home staff, physicians, community service workers, etc.), state contract officers, and coworkers while seeking or providing information
·Ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions for supporting a superior written rationale for review determination
· Excellent computer skills with experience in word processing, email and spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel preferred); ability to work with dual computer monitors, research information on the internet, utilize company resources/ tools stored on company sites
The position requires graduation from high school
One year of administrative and/or customer service experience is required. Telephonic customer service experience is preferred