Senior Budget Analyst (Incumbents)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MM Technologies (MMT) is seeking Incumbent Senior Budget Analysts to provide sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to our National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) client at Stennis Space Center (SSC), MS.
The Senior Budget Analyst will:
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major assignments.
- Evaluate performance results to inform and/or recommend changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks and assignments.
- Establish goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Direct and control activities for a project, having overall responsibility for financial management and methods to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Apply the full range of subject matter methods, principles, practices, and evaluative methodologies sufficient to advise on and/or resolve a resolve a range of operational and/or strategic issues.
- Utilize a wide range of subject matter practices, laws, regulations, policies, and precedents and uses a range of analytical methods to identify, evaluate, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Provide written and oral communication techniques sufficient to develop and deliver briefings, project papers, status/staff reports, and correspondence to managers to foster understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
- Research and apply a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze, and improve products and services.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the monitoring, analysis, and reporting of budget formulation and execution activities for enterprise level, complex programs with multi-million dollar annual value by reviewing and assessing historical financial data and trends, developing budget estimates, monitoring actual expenses, making recommendations, and implementing corrective actions to resolve budgetary discrepancies using integrated enterprise resources management systems and tools.
- May leverage expertise to support multiple Organizations and/or Centers.
- More senior personnel may provide leadership to contractor team.
- 14+ years of specialized experience in budget analysis or related field
- Domain and expert technical knowledge
- Experience with Government accounting systems and policies to manage automated systems and financial information.
- Experience with GAO, The Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Department of Treasury, and the agency to assist in the design, modify, administer, or analyze analysis of accounting systems or programs.
- Proficient in the accounting systems and processes of the Centers supported.
- Excellent mentoring and strategic thinking skills.
- Candidates for this position must possess a BA/BS degree.
MM Technologies (MMT) provides experienced professionals to deliver sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to multiple NASA Centers across the United States. MMT is a joint venture (JV) between MDW Associates (MDW) and Manufacturing Technical Solutions' (MTS). Both companies have been repeatedly recognized for remarkable dedication to their employees and outstanding services to their clients. MDW Associates (MDW) has a wealth of expertise in all facets of the Planning Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process. Manufacturing Technical Solutions (MTS)/Aeyon is an experienced NASA prime contractor. Together, we bring a fresh perspective on organizational management and workforce deployment for geographically dispersed clients.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Budget Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!