Mid-Level Budget Analyst (Incumbents)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MM Technologies (MMT) is seeking Incumbent Mid-Level Budget Analysts to provide sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to our National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) client at Stennis Space Center (SSC), MS.
The Mid-Level Analyst will:
- Serve as an analyst to systematically integrate business, cost estimating and financial management processes aiding to ensure the efficient stewardship of public funds.
- Support the formulation of strategic financial plans, prepares cost estimates, and correlates financing requirements into executable budgets.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the allocation, execution, and administration of approved budgets.
- Assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Ensure that tasks are completed in the time frame specified by the client and assist in the preparation of milestone status reports and presentations for colleagues, subordinates, management, and end user representatives.
- Meet constantly changing deadlines and accept new assignments with varying requirements; deliver to a high level of completeness and accuracy.
- May serve as a mentor and resource for junior contractor budget analysts assisting with their development.
- May leverage expertise to support multiple Organizations and/or Centers.
- 4+ years of specialized experience in budget analysis or related field
- Specialized experience includes monitoring, analyzing, and reporting budget formulation and execution activities for enterprise level, complex programs with multi-million dollar annual value by reviewing and assessing historical financial data and trends, developing budget estimates, monitoring actual expenses, and making recommendations to resolve budgetary discrepancies using integrated enterprise resources management systems and tools.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Proficient in the accounting systems and processes of the Centers supported.
- Familiar with activity-based costing, business case analysis and outsourcing requirements.
- Must be able to grasp interrelationships between financial management requirements and automated solutions, considering the current system environment and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later.
- Candidates for this position must possess a BA/BS degree.
MM Technologies (MMT) provides experienced professionals to deliver sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to multiple NASA Centers across the United States. MMT is a joint venture (JV) between MDW Associates (MDW) and Manufacturing Technical Solutions' (MTS). Both companies have been repeatedly recognized for remarkable dedication to their employees and outstanding services to their clients. MDW Associates (MDW) has a wealth of expertise in all facets of the Planning Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process. Manufacturing Technical Solutions (MTS)/Aeyon is an experienced NASA prime contractor. Together, we bring a fresh perspective on organizational management and workforce deployment for geographically dispersed clients.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Budget Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!