Basic Budget Analyst (Incumbents)
- Posted: over a month ago
MM Technologies (MMT) is seeking Incumbent Basic Budget Analysts to provide sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to our National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) client at Ames Research Center (ARC) in Silicon Valley, CA.
The Basic Analyst will:
- Serve as an apprentice or junior analyst to systematically integrate business and financial management processes to ensure the efficient stewardship of public funds
- Under contractor supervision, assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards, sound accounting principles and multi-tiered system application standards
- Be cognizant of interrelationships between financial management requirements and automated solutions, considering the current system environment and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later
- 0-2+ years of experience in budget analysis or related field
- Possesses a basic understanding of budget formulation, execution, and administration process
- Ability to monitor and track obligation and expenditure of funds, detect, reconcile and remedy fiscal discrepancies, and provide cost effective, insightful reporting to decision makers
- Familiar with financial management, business case analysis, cost estimating and/or outsourcing requirements
- Proficient with Excel
- Candidates for this position must possess a BA/BS degree.
MM Technologies (MMT) provides experienced professionals to deliver sound financial stewardship, expert analysis, and innovative approaches to multiple NASA Centers across the United States. MMT is a joint venture (JV) between MDW Associates (MDW) and Manufacturing Technical Solutions' (MTS). Both companies have been repeatedly recognized for remarkable dedication to their employees and outstanding services to their clients. MDW Associates (MDW) has a wealth of expertise in all facets of the Planning Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process. Manufacturing Technical Solutions (MTS)/Aeyon is an experienced NASA prime contractor. Together, we bring a fresh perspective on organizational management and workforce deployment for geographically dispersed clients.
AddressMountain View, CA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?