We are seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Retail Customer Service Associate to maintain customer relationships and increase revenue for our clients in the Pittsburgh area.
Our ideal Retail Customer Service Associate is a goal-driven individual with outstanding sales, organization, and people skills. Excellent communication skills are a must have for this role. They must understand our customer needs and strives to meet and exceed them.
Understand and execute all aspects of the sales process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining all existing customer accounts through inside sales
- Using proven methods to connect with new customers such as retail partners, trade-shows, events, presentations, etc.
- Meeting with potential customers at venues to provide them with client information and customer support
- Providing quotes, managing new customer sign-ups, and closing the sale
- Use pre-determined monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals to maintain territory performance. The Account Manager should report to the management team with updates on the status of goals and expectations
- Be willing to assist in establishing sales objectives for the assigned territory and ensure sales activities comply with established procedures, policies, and practices.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the management team on the industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact the sales and overall business.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner, while ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable of the brand and product.
- Collaborate with management, marketing, and other sales leaders to develop strategic product promotions.
- *This position does offer a flexible schedule*
- 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's diverse business and product lines
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills to help promote new and existing products
Sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.