An opportunity for an individual with GREAT customer service skills! We are interviewing immediately! Whether you have a strong inside sales background or are just great with people this is a top-notch team to join and learn all of the ins and outs of a highly successful organization and how they take care of their customers and new customer enrollments!
What’s in it for you?
- Great training that prepares you to be ready to interact with customers with confidence
- You get to work with a team that provides outstanding service to their customers
- Opportunity! Even if you have very little experience in sales or customer service but, have a great personality they are open to teaching you a new industry
- Full-time long-term possibilities - if you are looking to start your career where there is growth potential in various departments this can be just the place
Day to day responsibilities for hard-working, reliable, friendly people who have the desire to learn, includes some of the following:
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Product and brand promotion in our retail and event partners
- Manage customer enrollments and new acquisitions
- Build a reputation for our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests live or by phone
- Adding inquiries, requests, and resolutions, to an internal customer data base so things can be followed up on as needed
- Trouble shooting issues inquiries and requests as necessary
- Offer proactive, friendly service to existing customers and internal teammates
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Time off for holidays
- 2-4 Year degree preferred
- 1-3 Years of relatable experience
- Positive Attitude - Desire to learn a must
- Basic to intermediate technology skilled
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
Persons with experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager, Product Promotions, Customer Sales Agent
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.
MM PittsburghMM Pittsburgh is a business consulting firm based in the greater Pittsburgh area. We bring vision, strategy, and passion to some of the largest brands in the country. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to develop customized, unique strategies to help them reach their intended goals. We build opportunities in every direction for our people! This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach. Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon. Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.