Mehta Marketing prides itself on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Mehta Marketing is seeking an entry level, entrepreneurial entry level Sales Professional to focus exclusively on our retail division in the Pittsburgh area. In this role, the Direct Sales Professional will be responsible for the planning, organization, and implementation of all sales, service, customer enrollments, and retaining current customers within the designated territory.
This Role Requires:
- Promoting our client’s services, achieving quarterly and weekly sales quota within the assigned territory through: planning, organizing, and implanting a territory sales strategy; product promotion, customer presentations, and partner management; pipeline development, project / event coordination, and other sales activities in alignment with corporate goals.
- Pursues, promotes and develops mutually beneficial relationships on behalf of our client, communicating identified gaps at a team, partner or individual level. Articulates strategies for attaining success.
- Participates in national and regional sales training meetings and programs. Attends relevant national and regional trade shows.
- Develops a strong proficient and stays current in relevant reporting systems, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Reports sales strategy, daily accurate sales numbers and overall client success during sales meetings.
- Develops and maintains a mastery level knowledge of our clients products, industry and market trends, communicating at a resource level to customers and our management team.
For Consideration, You Must Have
- Four year degree from an accredited University
- Prior experience and success in a customer facing role
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, marketing, retail, entry level, operations, reporting, compliance, account manager, account management, strategy, research, policies, budget, project management, salesmanship, customer service, fitness, personal trainer, gym, customer retention, customer acquisition, customer services, documentation, presentation, brand, presentations, brand representative, brand ambassador, certification, performance metrics, engagement, influencer, social media, SEO, Search engine optimization, campaigning, conflict resolution, coaching, sports, sports minded, vendors, trade shows, events, event management, table event, event planning, promotions, consulting, inventory, store, store manager, team lead, leadership, leadership development, public relations, PR, six sigma, complaint resolution, teamwork, team work, point of sale (POS), upselling, business administration, scheduling, logistics, cold calling, commission, canvassing, phone call, product knowledge, telemarketing, d2d, door to door, b2b, field sales, business to business, outside sales, inside sales, call screening, call center, human resources, talent management, HR management, on-boarding, building relationships, outsourcing, human resources assistant, recruiter, recruitment, partnership, management experience, negotiation, advertisement, advertising, forecasting, business development, audit, supply chain, QA, staffing, improvement, product development, networking, product management, campaign, campaign development, customer experience, economics, college, degree, communications, psychology, business degree, bachelors, associates, collegiate athlete, athletics, administrative support, clerical, receptionist, office, assistant, representative, rep, direct sales, sales executive, full time, part time, general, professional, coordinator, entertainment, entrepreneur, banking, consumer, performance, internship, proposal, hospitality, cashier, supervisor, beverage, mixologist, barista, cafe, menu, kitchen, cook, line cook, cleaning, cocktail, restaurant, host/hostess, server, waiter/waitress, bar, bartender, back of house (BOH), hotel, real estate, client services, services, skills, Microsoft, Salesforce, CRM, office suite, cross-functional team, business, travel, business volume, client accounts, project, facilitation, team, entry level management, college graduate, junior consultant, management trainee, and related fields .
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.