Mehta Marketing is a leading consulting firm, contracted by large well know clients to represent their brand and develop their product/services footprint in the local area. We innovate and execute marketing campaigns with our team of professionals and we’re looking to expand! We’re currently hiring a new Product Specialist in our Sales Department.
In this position, your primary responsibility will be to meet directly with customers to educate them on our client’s products and services. We partner with various retailers and also attend tradeshows, fun local events, even movie premiers. The position is face-paced, fun, and interactive. We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, professional, and looking to develop a career, not just a job. This person will be involved in all phases of the sales and support process, from application through after the sales service. The position can evolve into assistant management, management roles, as well as support roles, depending on interests.
- Initiate quick relationships with prospective customers
- Establish rapport with members of the local market
- Present promotional packages and products with professionalism and high energy
- Absorb daily training sessions regarding strategies and product knowledge
- Assist with development and implementation of marketing materials
- Make connections with members of internal departments
- Participate in team-building activities to enhance working relationships
- Manage sales numbers; Salesforce training is provided
- Two years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Familiar with Salesforce and tablet work
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, work well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Initial intensive product training program (depending on experience) at our corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh. Additional continued training and education as needed.
- A sales tablet equipped with internal company programs to ensure you are always connected.
- Dedicated sales management support for assistance when needed.
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses, plus uncapped commission based on sales growth.
- National and international travel for networking events, seminars, and other meetings.
Related keywords: human resources, entry level recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, entry level sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, entry level director of sales promotions entry level, entry level distribution sales manager, entry level district sales manager, entry level field rep, sales rep, entry level marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, entry level account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, marketing research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, entry level quote clerk, regional sales manager, entry level sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, entry level sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, entry level advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, entry level promotional sales, entry level public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, entry level promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, entry level mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, Sales, entry level Customer Service, B2B Energy, Commercial Energy, Merchant Processing, Commercial Telecom, Commercial Energy
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.
MM PittsburghMM Pittsburgh is a business consulting firm based in the greater Pittsburgh area. We bring vision, strategy, and passion to some of the largest brands in the country. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to develop customized, unique strategies to help them reach their intended goals. We build opportunities in every direction for our people! This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach. Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon. Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.