Are you energized by engaging with prospective customers, delivering results and collaborating in a team environment? We’re looking for a motivated Customer Services Specialist to identify and contact customers, introducing these customers to our client’s wide range of products and services.
As a Customer Services Specialist at Mehta Marketing, you will become highly qualified in understanding our clients’ services and our customers, creating leads and sales opportunities, and starting conversations with customers to provide our clients’ benefits.
- Establish contact with ideal customer profiles to develop an interest in our solution through in-person presentations
- Proactively reach out to prospective customers to learn about, understand, and create new business leads and opportunities
- Craft, fine-tune, and personalize outreach protocols in a retail setting
- Provide introductory information to customers and introduce customers to our systems to continue the buying journey.
- Document, evaluate, and share effective techniques, approaches and best practices that can contribute to generating new opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce systems to accurately track and share progress and performance towards goals
- Bachelor’s degree or further education
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and/or genuine interest marketing and sales and/or the retail industry
- Knowledge and/or understanding of retail sales
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented thinker who also enjoys customer contact
- Self-motivated, proactive worker with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven to meet goals and deliver results
About Mehta Marketing:
Mehta Marketing sees boundless opportunities in helping corporations achieve great success. Our customer-oriented marketing solutions via business, retailers, and events provide authentic and meaningful customer interactions. We provide the most value to not only our clients but also our employees. We believe in embracing the entrepreneurial spirit and challenging the status quo. We focus on not being the biggest, but undeniably being the best.
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a high-growth marketing company and becoming a ground-floor member of our U.S. office in Pittsburgh, PA.
**The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
Related keywords: human resources, entry level recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, entry level sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, entry level director of sales promotions entry level, entry level distribution sales manager, entry level district sales manager, entry level field rep, sales rep, entry level marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, entry level account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, marketing research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, entry level quote clerk, regional sales manager, entry level sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, entry level sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, entry level advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, entry level promotional sales, entry level public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, entry level promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, entry level mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, Sales, entry level Customer Service, B2B Energy, Commercial Energy, Merchant Processing, Commercial Telecom, Commercial Energy
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.