Mehta Marketing is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team in our Pittsburgh, PA headquarters.
About the role:
- The Account Manager is responsible for the processes and systems related to acquiring new customers.
- Account Managers will work as our sales team; advising on products and advocating for our clients.
- Must be able to articulate industry and product knowledge to customers (training provided).
- Must be able to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. Promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Key contact for customers regarding product needs
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements to meet customer needs
- Assisting clients with understanding what product will best satisfy their needs
- Document customer transactions accurately and completely
- Provide accurate pricing information for customer accounts
- Help with account status and eligibility
- Preparing reports for management team such as weekly call logs, weekly quote review, etc.
- Assist Sales Manager in meeting regular sales targets
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team
- Solving client problems, identifying client concerns and communication to management and facilitate to resolution
- Be able to think fast on your feet
- Complying regulatory requirements and industry standards and specifications
- Ensure perfect entry of orders and resolve issues as required
- Update customer information as needed
- Identify and eliminate the cause of cancelations and related issues
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
- Focus on growth in new and assigned territories
- Daily sales reporting via Salesforce tablets
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields; or equivalent work experience in a similar environment.
- 3-5 years account management / inside sales (not call center) experience.
- Energy or energy services experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Organized with refined follow-up skills.
- Proficiency in computer/tablet skills: Microsoft Office Applications and CRM software; Salesforce preferred.
Skill Requirements and Certifications:
- Energetic and self-started, with integrity
- Excellent Customer relations skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills
- Team player
- Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Compensation including hourly pay based upon relevant experience and education.
- Additional uncapped commissions and bonuses.
- Continued education.
- Professional development and assistance.
- Career opportunities; promoting from within.
- Company paid travel opportunities.
Sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General
We build opportunities in every direction for our people!
This means the chance to be a part of creating, selling, and marketing products. Growing a long-term career and obtaining great resume-building skills. We are offering full-time. part-time, and internship opportunities as our peak season approach.
Ours is a culture where you’re empowered to be amazing at work and life. To explore new opportunities, to be mentored by great leaders, and enjoy coming to work every day is what our company is built upon.
Join us to be part of a company where you can learn, thrive, and make a difference.