Interim Director of Radiology
MLee Healthcare Bozeman, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Radiology - Interim
McCall and Lee have been acquired by a 25-bed Hospital to assist in the recruitment of permanent, full-time Radiology Director. This Hospital is an award-winning, non-profit, community hospital with some of the highest acuity levels in the state. This is an opportunity to come into a community-focused hospital with Magnet principles and evidenced-based practices and work with some of the top professionals in healthcare. We are looking for a leader who are passionate about patient care and quality above all else and wants to be well supported by the organization.
Plans, directs, and supervises all technical aspects of the departments of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, CT scan and Ultrasound in regard to services, programs and evaluation of such programs. Recommends and suggests to the radiologists possible equipment modification, new equipment, purchases and essential construction within these departments. Assists in planning the budgets and the development of department policies and procedures. Is directly responsible for the maintenance of the existing equipment and such contractual services as may be required. A coordinate departmental purchasing and is responsible for stock levels, storage, and utilization of the same. Can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from newborn through adolescence. The attached criteria-based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age-specific competency.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all general radiology exams protocols for specific exams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of exam preparations and patient instructions.
- Utilizes radiation protection methods consistently and uses shielding as necessary.
- Obtains and examines the procedure request for all necessary information for completion
- Follows proper guidelines for image identification with film markers
- Responds to changes in the work schedule as necessary and show flexibility in job performance
- Demonstrates competence in positioning, knowledge of exposure factors, restraint methods and routine imaging procedures
- Demonstrates good judgment by following written and verbal instructions carefully
- Assists physician as necessary for all invasive procedures to provide best patient care
- Communicates necessary skill to interpret age specific treatment
- Demonstrates ability to modify techniques to assess physical, psychosocial and education needs
- Capable to assist other staff in code needs per protocol
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Graduate of a radiological technology program.
- Must be ARRT registered.
- Minimum of five (5) years previous management experience required.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Current license as a Radiology Technologist in the State of Montana.
- Certified in CPR
- Demonstrate competent administrative, leadership and nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the development needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Must possess ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with all types of personnel, medical staff and the public.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions.
- Must have ability to act as liaison between personnel and management
Matt Morgan | Senior Recruiter
406 417 3700
MLee Healthcare is a specialized healthcare recruiting company that provides staffing, recruitment, and healthcare consulting. We are committed to exceptional standards of integrity and service in providing human resource advisory services, career coaching, retention, recruiting expertise, and career opinions to publicly and privately held businesses. We have specialized expertise in healthcare / clinical recruiting, executive, nursing, physician, allied health, and physical therapy.