Healthcare Recruiter / Inside Sales Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MLee Healthcare is expanding its healthcare group and seeking motivated sales and healthcare-based sales candidates for its office located in the southwest Austin, TX close to Downtown. We recruit the very best talent for our clients. We are a high-margin shop – meaning, we do not work on lower-level jobs with volume. We are the specialist that gets hired when clients want things done right and need further assistance with difficult job placements.
You will work with a senior level recruiter as well as a team leader in identifying and attracting talented healthcare professionals through a variety of mediums including cold calling passive candidates, online web leads, social networking, etc. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a tenacity to figure out a way to “make it happen”.Highlights/Benefits:
- Uncapped Earning Potential with 50% higher commission rates than other recruiting firms. Great team environment that looks out for one another, pushes for excellence and works well together. One-on-one mentorship with a senior recruiter with 20 years’ proven experience in this space.
- Great culture – team movies and lunches, company sales trips, company parties. Laid back, fun, team environment; however, heavily focused on the end goal.
What makes a good recruiter is simple: This person is a strong communicator and easily able to influence the decision-maker(s) in such a way the process runs smoothly.
- They take a proper needs assessment from the Client source or Hiring Manager.
- The “client” is the Hospital, Medical Group or Healthcare team which is always whom pays the fee for our services.
- This business is primarily done over the phone. Recruiters can expect to be on the phone engaging with their market throughout most of their workday.
- We use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and various outlets as aids for sourcing, but they are not a replacement for hard work.
- The type of work we perform relies heavily on the ability to effortlessly make conversation in order to achieve a maximum outcome.
- Armed with a proper job description provided by the client, the recruiter then tailors sponsored ads to target and help find the perfect candidate.
- A recruiter working what we call a “full desk” will be provided with tools to then go out into the market and share with Candidates what is special or unique about this Client.
- Good Recruiters are deeply connected with their respective markets, meaning they’re uncovering a lot of private and confidential information that would be useful when recruiting. As a result, they’re also change agents, someone deep in their space will know when it’s time for someone to leave but also know where to uncover special talent in the market as well.
- We hire Recruiters with a strong work ethic, ambition, and intelligence.
- In this position, your primary focus will be on the candidate side of the business including candidate sourcing, lead generation, and candidate outreach.
- Strong understanding of the following platforms is encouraged: LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, Instagram, ZipRecruiter, PCRecruiter
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current or past executive search experience is preferred.
- Sales background is encouraged.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Multitasker able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have BS and 2 years of successful verifiable experience in recruiting or sales.
- Ideal candidates should have 3 or less jobs in say 10 years
- Please apply through our web site directly under inside sales.
- For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below or contact us directly.
Andy McCall, Managing Director
BusinessView all jobs at MLee Healthcare
Get fresh Healthcare Sales Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.