To receive, check in, ship out, crate, and move materials, supplies and product to departments and areas throughout the facility. Must be capable of handling all technical and practical aspects of the shipping, receiving, and loading procedures. Must perform work that results in timely and quality results.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Checks incoming items against accompanying documents. Notes exceptions, shortages or damages and notifies appropriate person. Unload trucks, uncrate boxes and verify quantity received on appropriate documents, disperse materials to designate locations, investigate discrepancies and resolve all issues.
• Operates hand and/or powered material handling equipment to transport material to and from, and between fabrication area and loading area. Operates overhead cranes and material moving equipment to load, unload product as required.
• Prepares products for shipment using established procedures.
• Loads and unloads trucks and trailers as required.
• Ensures that outgoing shipments are complete (proper quantity, proper sequence, proper dunnage, proper secured, correct spacing, and labeled).
• Email receiving Project Manager a load list and diagram of trailer load.
• Performs other duties as packaging parts orders. Lays out, fabricates and assembles all varieties of shipping substrates to accommodate products for shipments.
• Maintains department and equipment in clean and orderly fashion. Also includes the disposal of packing/shipping waste and storing the waste and/or dunnage in appropriately marked containers/areas.
• For protection of self and others, performs all work in accordance with established safety practices and adheres to facility safety rules.
• Ensure materials/equipment in the department are in proper location.
• Assist the fabrication process are required and perform other tasks as assigned.
• 18+ years old
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a shipping/receiving lead role
• Must be able to read, write, and comprehend documents in English
• Must be able to work at heights using ladders, or lifts to access areas as required
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
• Exhibit strong problem solving, decision making and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
• Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
• Computer literate
• Must be able to stand, climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, stretch, reach, and/or sit with or without reasonable accommodation for extended periods of time during duration of shift.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and handle materials with or without reasonable accommodation for extended periods of time during duration of shift.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to work in an environment that has extreme temperatures, humidity, hazardous/loud equipment.
Permanent, Full-Time with benefits.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ML Jones offers a comprehensive benefit package to all permanent, full-time employees.
ML JONES LLC
Why Work Here?ML Jones was established in 1981 as a specialty contractor. We have grown over the years and added our new division, ML Jones Prefabrication in 2017. As the only StoPanel affiliate in the the state of Oklahoma, ML Jones' fabricates the exterior panels in our Tulsa facility and ships the panels to the job site for installation. ML Jones offers a comprehensive benefit package to all permanent, full-time employees.
Growth potential! Work/life Balance! Great benefits!