MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. Headquartered in Austin, TX we have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Our Space Programs lead the industry in demonstrating the speed and agility required for next generation responsive space missions. As a Principal Software Engineer for the Space Programs, you will apply technical principles, theories, and concepts associated with software development and design for Object Oriented systems. You will also be will be involved with the planning, conduct, and coordination of software designs, software architecture, and documentation.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Requirements management/development, software architecting and preliminary design -Software development of data processing systems
- Unit and module software test activities.
- Clearance: Must be a US Citizenship
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or STEM related field.
- Minimum 8+ years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team embedded software engineering development.
- Experience working across functional teams to define, set up and maintain test environments.
- Experience with lab environments and equipment.
- Experience with C++, MATLAB, Python and other scripting languages.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Experience successfully working in an Agile collaborative environment
- Experience presenting to and interfacing with both internal and external customers.
- US Citizenship and the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with SpaceWire and Ethernet interfaces.
- Experience with software implementation of timing and controls
- Experience with Agile-Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Coverity, GoogleTest, Docker, and Artifactory.
- Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools..
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.