The Account Manager position effectively manages sales leads as well as identifies other prospective opportunities to result in profitable sales. The consultative sales process defines the client’s needs, then, formulates a solution. Three years capital goods sales experience to commercial and/or church clientele for medium to large projects is required. Experience in Commercial sound, video, lighting, projection systems, corporate conference room sound & video, and video-conferencing is required. Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented professional with strong oral and written communication skills. High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality work are also required. The successful candidate is driven by quality customer service and is seeking a long-term employment opportunity. A personal interest in electronics, music, sound, lighting, computer networking, video, and/or security systems is preferred.
· Prior Experience in B2B Outside Sales & Territory Management
· Experience with Commercial Audio, Video & Lighting Systems; Projection Systems, Corporate & Video Conferencing
· Experience w/ Commercial and/or Church Clientele –Medium to Large-Scale Projects
· Prior Experience Construction – Preferably Reads Blueprints
· Highly Motivated to Make Profitable Sales
· Intelligent, Innovative and Creative
· Maintains a High Standard of Integrity & Professionalism
· Adept at Building and Cultivating Relationships
· Consultative Sales Approach
· Knowledge of / Experience with Electronics
· Assertive and Decisive
· Excellent Organization and Communication Skills
· Good PC Skills
· Seeking a Long-Term Commitment
Compensation & Benefits: offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance. Ford also offers paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a 401K with a matching fund. This position offers a competitive base salary + commission with no cap on earnings!