The position is responsible for processing orders promptly and efficiently with defined procedures but may exercise some independent judgment. Will work with all departments of the Company to ensure the customer is satisfied to the best of the company's ability.
· Reports to Customer Service Lead.
· Perform incoming and outgoing phone calls from customers and sales representatives and sending/responding to emails.
· Processes orders and handles inquiries received by phone, fax and EDI. May be assigned customers requiring more detailed or special attention.
· Strong emphasis on data/order entry with related computer responsibilities while maintain telephone support as needed.
· Verifies pricing on purchase orders, enters orders in the system and reviews for accuracy.
· Provides pricing quotes to customers.
· Assist customers with order status, backorder status and fright charges if necessary.
· Researches problems related to orders.
· Process credits and returns
· Initiates and issues return goods authorizations and warehouse research forms via the company's portal.
· Keeps detailed daily reports and customer information.
· Staying current on system and process changes.
· Assists Customer Service Manager and Supervisor with special projects
· Meet all expected minimum KPI requirements, including but not limited to Upsells for customer service
Education, Skills and/or Experience Needed:
· High School diploma is required.
· IC Customer Service knowledge and experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of power tools
· A positive attitude, a friendly personality and a passion with working with people.
· Must be diplomatic, patient, and a good listener.
· Must be able to multi task and have strong problem solving skills, coupled with the ability to think on your feet.
· Possess a thorough understanding of company's systems and procedures to ensure all work are completed on time, accurately.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, supervisors, sales reps, and customer service reps.
· Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, and Power point
· Excellent organizational skills
· This position requires you to work at a computer for 8 hours a day while answering calls, responding to emails, compiling reports, etc. May require light lifting, bending, stooping, or reaching..
· May be required to work overtime as needed.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Temp and Temp to Perm available