The Boomer generation is one of the fastest growing market segments in health care, and UnitedHealthcare is one of the largest businesses in the nation dedicated to serving Medicare beneficiaries’ unique health care coverage needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team dedicated to finding bold new ways to proactively help improve the health and quality of life of our 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop your business.
Medicare can be a very challenging system to navigate. That’s why we’re putting a team of independent business owners into this growing community of Medicare beneficiaries to help them sort through their choices and decide on the best way to protect their health. UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to developing agents as they become subject matter experts in the Medicare space. Teaming up with UnitedHealthcare puts you into business with a strong partner and the only Medicare Advantage plan that carries the AARP name. Run your own business with the tools, purchasing power and resources of a Fortune 14 company.
The Independent Career Agent is responsible for educating Medicare beneficiaries in the community on Medicare options and helping them make informed decisions regarding which plan is most appropriate for their needs. An ideal candidate will have a passion for helping the aging and disabled community, confidence to work within their community as a subject matter expert, the ability to quickly learn a new industry with high compliance and ethical standards and the motivation to work in an exceptional sales environment.
· Professional motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career move into individual sales
· Ability to work within a commission-only sales team environment
· Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
· Dedication to local and national training to become an industry expert abiding by UnitedHealthcare and CMS compliance standards
· Current state health insurance license or willingness to license within 30 days of contract offer
· 1+ years Sales, Marketing, Teaching, Medicare/Medicaid or other Healthcare experience preferred; but we also accept newly licensed agents
· Experience in business planning, sales strategy and market analysis
· Portfolio sales experience
· Experience in networking within the community
· Multi lingual individuals are encouraged to apply
For next steps
Please call Marcus Kabore, (843) 353-1609 or submit through ZipRecruiter.
° Agents must be properly licensed, certified and appointed through our plan as required for each state to be eligible for compensation. Commissions are paid on a fixed, flat rate per application as set forth in your Independent Career Agent Agreement. Commission payments may vary from the weekly timeframe as outlined in the monthly UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Commissions Processing Calendar. This information is intended for agent recruitment use only. Not intended for use by the general public. ©2015 UnitedHealthcare
$500 Signup BONUS!