Construction Foreman, Growth Opportunity, Great Company
MJT Construction Inc. Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
372 South Eagle Road # 343, Eagle, ID 83616
Competitive Pay Plan Dependent on Experience
Experience in the Construction Industry is Preferred!
MJT Construction Inc has immediate openings for a competent Construction Foreman to oversee the work of the subcontractors and workers at construction sites. Previous commercial construction, framing, laborer experience preferred.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Responsibilities - Construction Foreman:
- Oversee the work of the subcontractors to ensure that it is being carried out per plans.
- Track materials and ensure the safety of the construction site.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Qualifications/Requirements - Construction Foreman:
- Previous commercial construction, framing, laborer experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform tasks involving physical labor and operate power tools.
- Crew lead field experience preferred
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Ability to follow safety procedures and work independently
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license required
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
MJT Construction Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at MJT Construction Inc.