Leading tier I automotive supplier is seeking a Quality Engineer to work in one of their fast-paced manufacturing areas. As the Quality Engineer, you will report to a Quality Manager and will work closely with process engineers and production. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks in a specific area of the plant:
- Maintaining quality assurance standards in a specific area of the plant
- Coordinating with production and engineering to maintain and improve quality standards
- Gathering documentation and information to support the PPAP process
- Leading root cause analysis in the assigned area and establishing corrective actions
- Completing internal quality audits
- Creating and updating control plans and FMEA documentation
- Monitoring new launch processes and event trials
- Developing, coaching and mentoring quality staff
- Administering quality training
- Communicating with customers on any quality concerns or issues
- Presenting quality results and metrics on a regular basis to the management team
- Other duties as delegated by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Quality Engineer:
1. Minimum of a high school diploma with at least two years of related manufacturing quality experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in a technical and/or operations related field
2. Experience working in fast paced, mass production environments
5. Experience completing internal audits
6. Microsoft Excel experience, related to charts, graphs and formulas
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Customer communication
2. Machining and/or assembly experience
3. 5P or 8D problem solving
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision – GREAT medical perks available day one of employment
2. Stable organization in the automotive industry that is adding new business and investing 60M in the plant
3. International organization
4. Diverse business mix
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, OH area.
capability studies, scrap reduction, new model quality, PPAP, APQP, PFMEA, containment, RCA, root cause analysis, capability studies, line validation, quality checks, counter measures, PQCT, control plans, investigations
Whether you are a candidate or a client, a business partner or a networking source, our goal is to "raise the bar" when it comes to your impression of a professional recruitment partner. Through communication, honesty, and follow through, our goal is TO RAISE THE BAR!
MJ Recruiters specializes in technical and professional manufacturing recruitment. We partner with automotive and non-automotive clients to supply candidates and fill positions at all levels. Our specialty is recruiting candidates at the management level of these disciplines. We are focused regionally and have the capability to recruit nationwide for our clients. We develop clients into long term partners by understanding their culture and goals. Whether you are a candidate or a client, a business partner or a networking source, our goal is to "raise the bar" when it comes to your impression of a professional recruitment partner. Through communication, honesty, and follow through, our goal is TO RAISE THE BAR!
MJ Recruiters LLCFindlay, OH
WebsiteView All MJ Recruiters LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.