MJ Freeway was founded in 2010 by a team of career software and IT professionals. Our mission is to provide a business software platform built specifically for the cannabis industry. We give cannabis business owners the tools and information they need to operate successful and sustainable businesses and to comply with state and local regulations.
MJ Freeway is rising quickly in a fast paced, “budding” industry and we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist with a Customer First mentality to join our team. This fulltime position will assist our existing clients through multiple communication channels mainly phone and email. We are a growing team that is looking for individuals who want to be a part of building something special and providing the BEST support in the industry.
• Assisting and resolving all customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner focusing on First Call Resolution and overall Customer Satisfaction.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the product suite and the industry as needed to provide maximum value for our clients.
• Manage multiple support tickets while maintaining appropriate client follow-up and a high level of detail documenting in our CRM to ensure we meet our contracted customer SLAs.
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software peripherals as needed while educating clients of varying degrees of knowledge of our software.
• Support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Effective and efficient internal communications with sales, billing, and product development teams.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding performance metrics based on industry standard KPIs such as: First Call Resolution, First Response, Answer Rate, Mean Time to Resolve, Average Handle Time and NPS.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 2+ years of technical support experience required or equivalent call center experience.
• Experience troubleshooting POS hardware such as scanners, printers, and registers; not required but preferred.
• Knowledge of commonly used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures as well as great customer service is required.
• A high level of proficiency with web-based demonstrations, shared calendars, Skype and instant messaging, is required.
• Previous tech support experience is ideal.
• Ideal candidates will be located in the Denver metro area.