The Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting the developing Front Office Sales tool (Salesforce) to be used customer facing agents. This candidate should be familiar CRM systems, ICOMS, AWS, WebLogic and JBOSS. This position will work closely with the Technology teams to develop detail designs and user stories required to successfully deploy and run Salesforce platform.
This position requires a self-driven technically competent individual to provide architectural guidance, technological recommendations and transition strategies that support the development and implementation of business solutions. Responsibilities include participating in strategy sessions providing technical expertise and best practices.
Primary Skills and Essential Functions:
• Work closely with our System Integrator to implement the Salesforce platform to meet Business requirements.
• Provide strategic thinking, solutions, and help develop roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations and standardization of existing solutions
• Ensure recommended architecture is consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective and assists in the remediation of application stability and performance
• Perform product evaluations and proof of concepts and drive implementation
• Provide architectural guidance and subject matter expertise on variety of complex projects
• Provide vision and guidance on data, security and cloud implementation projects
• Document detail design as required
• Ensure that usability standards are adhered too.
• Review Analysis/Design documents to ensure functional requirements needs are being met.
• Provide pre/post implementation support to ensure business needs are implemented successfully.
• Become one of the main the technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Cox Salesforce platform.
• A good understanding of CRM systems
• Knowledge and experience in implementing Salesforce Sales and Marketing clouds
• Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to: define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns or factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions, and identify alternatives and their implications.
• Ability to work as part of a team; collaborating with colleagues
• Ability to lead technical discussions in a matrix organization
• Ability to prioritize assignments in order to complete work in a timely manner, when there are: changes in workload, changes in assignment, pressured of deadlines, competing requirements and heavy workload.