Oracle infrastructure expert / Lead ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Administrator - We can Sponsor for this role
* The position will be a relo to Atlanta!
You will be responsible for providing and leading configurations, application and integration support for Enterprise applications in Corporate Services team which is part of the Enterprise Dev & Ops Technology organization. This individual will be responsible for having in-depth knowledge of administration, configuration, operations, and will play an integral role in maintaining and enhancing the reliability of the applications supported. This includes applications\tools which are used by Finance, Marketing and Technology organizations such as Oracle Hyperion, Oracle Incentive Compensation, IBM UNICA, HP PPM, and other related applications. Responsibilities of the role also include coordination with Offshore resources, leading projects and overseeing tactical deployments.
Lead ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Administrator is an IT professional whose skills, experience, and in-depth understanding of application configurations and support operations is essential in operating as the liaison between the business and technology teams as well as triaging, delegating and leading vendor (Offshore) resources to configure and/or resolve priority issues\requests. Likewise, the candidate’s skills, experience and in-depth understanding of Oracle and Java-based applications including System Administration is equally vital in this role. In addition to operations support, the individual will also partner with Business and Technology teams on releases and projects to provide technical requirements, and recommend design changes to address project issues and increase operational efficiencies.
In this role, the individual must be able to work with customers to define and translate application issues into a system solution. Technical understanding of applications\tools is required to adequately triage issues as they are logged. In this role, the individual will be responsible to lead and manage the efforts of offshore resources supporting the defined applications and tools. The team collectively will be responsible for managing development projects, support incidents\issues, batch operations, integrations, technical configuration, security, and break/fix solutions and manage tickets (SRs, Cases, Incidents) with Oracle, IBM, HP and other 3rd party vendors.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Lead application support through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of Systems and Applications.
• Leads Technology Refreshes (Hardware, Operating System, Firmware), Patching, application/system configuration changes.
• Leads deployment of Application upgrades/ fixes for responsible infrastructure.
• Evaluates technology, security, performance, availability, and interoperability requirements and produces high-level design deliverables that enable development teams to produce products that are flexible, scalable, and secure.
• Proactively leads, monitors incidents and identifies customer concerns and resolves or escalates customer issues expediently and accurately within documented time frames.
• Continuously evaluate industry standards, best practices, and latest product versions to support and enhance the long-term goals for all applications
• Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners and IT management/development to ensure the development of efficient applications utilizing best standards, procedures, and methodologies.
• Review, identify and provide performance recommendations to delivery, capacity planning, and systems administration teams.
• Provide support for application monitoring and performance from an applications perspective. Evaluate performance fixes and provide guidance to the team.
• Provide hands-on support to team members, as needed
• Validate functional and non-functional requirements for Oracle ERP, Middleware architecture, and other applications.
• Coordinate with Offshore resources on day-to-day operations which includes application support, maintenance and service assurance activities.