Sales Trainer needed for Mattress Bedding and/or Furniture retail sales teams at growing area leader
This is a key Sales Trainer that will impact a fast growing Furniture, Mattress, bedding leader in the greater Austin area. We need someone who loves training and understands how to drive retail sales process. You will will with the senior leaders of the company build deep long term relationships with the sales teams and the senior leadership. This sales leader will work in detail with individual team members and drive a culture of process oriented sales success in retail.
- Conduct in-person, teleconference/webinar and recorded training sessions with established sales team.
- Meet with new sales people to assess their current business model and plans for the future; develop training plans to guide the salesforce to achieve their goals.
- Meet with current team looking to expand sales skills and develop training plans to guide current team to new goals and success.
- Leverage and coordinate other materials and specialists to deliver instruction and support to advisors and staff.
- Communication Skills with sales people to learn and drive a modern sales process
- Presentation and teaching Skills
- Values & Ethics
- Customer Service Oriented
- Relationship Building
This job requires travel in the Austin regional area.
Required Education and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Minimum of 3 years selling/training in a wholesale furniture mattress or retail sales environment