Outside Door to Door Residential Sales for an Industry LeaderGood Base and strong commissions. Professional training provided - Grow your career with a multi-billion dollar leader - great benefits that start day 1 & growth path!! This role is a platform that will bring you bigger opportunities. Career advancement opportunities.
Sell video, voice, data, and home security services to Residential customers via door-to-door canvassing within an assigned territory. You will have access to all customer information and the company will train you on prospecting strategies and how to close.
Base + commission - $60K+ at plan and the top reps earn $100K+ If you put the work in, apply the training and use the tools provided you will be successful.
• Base Salary + uncapped commission + PROFESSIONAL SALES TRAINING - Commission Paid during 2 month training period
• Full benefits package that starts on day 1!
• Career advancement opportunities are real
• Awesome perk: free cable / internet for employees!!
Our Account Executive (Outside Salesperson) earns a competitive base salary, commissions and exceptional benefits. In addition, you’ll have access to training, support, and the chance to qualify for an all-expense-paid luxury incentive trip for top performers. This is an outside sales position for highly motivated, achievement-driven people.
If you’re curious about new technologies, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile for your customers, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
• Sell to new and existing residential customers
• Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
• Understand technology needs of customers to determine appropriate solution
• Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with prospective clients
• Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database
• Collaborate with other team members to determine solutions to best meet customers’ needs
• Attend job-related training and participate in internal meetings
What’s in it for you:
• Access to market research, and back-office support to ensure client satisfaction
• Medical, dental and vision benefits effective DAY 1
• Work/life balance with flexible vacation policy
• Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses; laptop and cellphone
• 401(k) with enhanced company match
• Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills