Customer Care Manager for a Cyber Security Operations / Abuse team needed for a Large established Industry leader
We need a strong customer care operations manager. You will run a team that deals with cyber threat response and understanding hacking attempts that hurt our customer base. The successful candidates will demonstrate strong business acumen and possess a blend of general business, technology, and security competencies. This key individual will be responsible for enforcing Business Acceptable Use Policies.
This key individual is expected to interact directly with leaders and members of other teams, conduct meetings, communicate our objectives, and operate independently to generate subtasks that lead to the successful delivery of assigned initiatives. This includes driving technical solutions, processes, procedures, and relationships to ensure a positive and secure digital customer experience.
- Create, update, and improve processes for handling of Network abuse issues - Network hacking / unauthorized IP address problems. Advise and coach team members on procedures, technical problems, standard methodology, and priorities.
- Partner with other functional groups to develop, manage, track, and analyze operational support structures, tools, methods and procedures and processes to gain maximum effectiveness, efficiency, and a quality customer experience.
- Partner with internal technology teams on Customer Security integration and operating models.
- Create and maintain relationships with other ISPs (internet service providers) for data sharing and co-operation.
- Develop and execute on customer facing messaging.
- Partner with internal technology teams to operationalize security messaging features and capabilities.
- Anticipate industry future directions and relate those changes to current and future needs.
- Maintain U.S. legal and regulatory awareness and apply updates into Abuse handling process, as applicable.
- Coach and develop people resources to maximize strengths and develop strong, collaborative partnerships within the organization and across business functions.
- Identify, track, and communicate key operational metrics.
- Experience in an operations environment
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to effectively drive understanding and consensus among cross-functional teams on key security risks
- Demonstrated track record of successful project or operational delivery, technical aptitude, and problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years direct experience in customer care or security operations, or services abuse support
- Incident management experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- Consulting background or Fortune 500 company experience