- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MIT Federal Credit Union is looking for an energetic and proactive Marketing Specialist to build and execute multi-channel campaigns, drive social media engagement, and create relevant digital content to engage and support our membership and Credit Union needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, digital advertising, events, or content marketing
- Coordinate the requests, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns, social media, SEO/SEM, and other marketing projects.
- Assist with managing multiple external and internal vendors and teams in the creative development of digital content, advertising materials, media planning, and high-impact promotions
- Responsible for day-to-day budget maintenance and awareness, including but not limited to submission, tracking, and reporting.
- Researches and recommends new tools, strategies, segmentation, SEO, best practices, etc., to ensure all marketing efforts are as successful and up to date.
- Assist in creating and maintaining editorial calendars and communicating deliverables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience or interest in digital and social, both paid and organic creative development and execution
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop strong relationships with management and editorial teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients and the ability to communicate effectively with various teams
- Excellent writing skills, including presentation development and visual/verbal storytelling, with experience presenting virtually and in-person to an audience
- Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Cloud, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Familiarity with standard research and ability to derive insights from the data
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience is required; additional experience preferred.
- Credit union/financial institution experience is considered a strength.
MIT Federal Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at MIT Federal Credit Union