Senior Enterprise Architect
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
This candidate will be a part of an enterprise architecture team supporting the Office of the Chief Information Officer developing architecture road maps, enterprise strategies, and various architectures to support the FBI’s enterprise capabilities.
Location: Onsite (Washington, DC)
Clearance: Active Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will develop various enterprise architecture models
- Will support architecture working groups in various capacity
- Will assist in facilitating data gathering sessions
- Will conduct research to support capability improvements
- Will be responsible for reporting out progress during daily stand ups
- Will work with other team members to various architecture related tasks
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of enterprise architecture (DoDAF, FEAF, TOGAF, etc)
- Working with different architecture tools (system architect, CloudEA, etc.)
- Ability to write documents
- Ability to multitask between different projects
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with working with large network designs w/understanding of networking protocols
- 2-3 years of working with large networks (LANs, MANs, CANs, WANs, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree Required or 10 years of related work experience
- 5+ years in developing enterprise architecture models
- 5+ years of facilitating groups
- 2+ years of Network Engineering experience
- Data/process modeling
- Experience in network security
- LAN/WAN Experience
- Network Design Experience
- Able to modernize networks
Desired Soft skills and Behaviors:
- Proactive – high attention-to-detail with ability to forecast staffing needs
- Self-Starter – motivate from within to complete tasks with little to no supervision
- Communicate – utilize sales, negotiation, and persuasion skills professionally
- Teamwork – work well with other employees and respect everyone
MirLogic Solutions Corporation is an 8(a) small disadvantaged business founded in 2008 and located in Alexandria, Virginia. MirLogic brings more than 30 years of multidisciplinary IT experience, technical expertise, and genuine leadership to each project.
We are committed to our clients' success and we work closely with each client throughout the life of a project. Our dedication enables us to focus on our client’s need and deliver innovative IT solutions that truly address the challenges they face. MirLogic draws on the significant experience of highly skilled management and information technology consultants who can provide organizations with the ability to grow, adapt and transform to the target state. MirLogic is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
MirLogic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
MirLogic offers a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO leave and, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing technical training, tuition reimbursement, commuter expenses, and much, much more.
Get the word out!Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Washington , District of Columbia
MIRLOGIC SOLUTIONS CORPORATIONAlexandria, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.