Full Time or Part time Optometrist (Elk River)
Pearle Vision in Elk River Minnesota has been providing quality family eye care for 25 years. We are locally owned and operated and committed to our community. Because our business is continually growing we are adding another optometrist to complement our already experienced staff. We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care.
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and dependable optometrist to join our practice. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a warm chair side manner with the drive and ambition to grow our practice as a key member of our dynamic team.
The basic function of the Employed Doctor is to ensure practice growth and profitability by providing the highest quality care, patient satisfaction, and teamwork.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR FULL TIME:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Closed on all major holidays
- Full or Part Time hours
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow Exam protocol.
- Provide proper patient care by addressing all signs, symptoms, and abnormal findings.
- Use diagnostic pharmaceutical agents and additional procedures (BIO, fields, etc.) as required by Company Policy.
- Provide timely and proper follow-up care and/or patient referral with complete documentation
- Provide proper patient management and treatment to minimize Rx remakes and contact lens returns.
- Establish a doctor/patient relationship which ensures patient trust, and educate the patient in the need for proper eye care.
- Effectively communicate with all staff members to assure continuity of patient care.
- Establish a working relationship with referral MD's to enhance the quality and continuity of patient care.
- Satisfy patient needs by managing patient flow; being on time for appointments, and available as scheduled for walk-ins.
Compliance with state optometry laws
- Practice in accordance with all laws and regulations pertaining to the practice of optometry in the state
- Proper documentation and retention of records
- Knowledge and understanding of patient's rights
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proven track record of practice growth.
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with a team.
- Ability to positively interact with a team and set clear expectations.
- Proven ability to present and implement decisive and creative solutions.
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communications, and educate patients in clear terms.
- Demonstrated success in recommending appropriate eyewear needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Please contact us if you want to be part of an organization that makes work feel like something other people do.