Mercy Clinic Rolla is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our comprehensive multi-specialty team. Our care team includes 4 well-established Family Medicine physicians and an experienced Advanced Practice Clinician. The successful candidate will have an immediate full complement of patients. Qualified candidates will be board certified / eligible.
Mercy Clinic Rolla serves the I-44 corridor between St. Louis and Springfield, MO including four counties with a population of over 150,000. Mercy Clinic Rolla is a beautiful multi-specialty group clinic located approximately 90 miles southwest of St. Louis. You will work with outstanding nursing and OR staff and an advanced practice provider as needed to help with clinic.
- NHSC Loan Repayment Approved Site
- Outpatient only
- Limited call
- Nurse On-Call
- Epic system wide electronic medical record
- On-site Physical Therapy, Lab, Radiology and Outpatient Surgery Center
- Sub-specialty support within the medical office building
- Practice supported by experienced practice manager and clinic staff
- Generous two-year salary guarantee followed by RVU production model
- Recruitment Incentives
- Relocation allowance
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice
- 4 weeks’ vacation and 1 week CME annually
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
Mercy is rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades and as a Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row. Join us and work with outstanding nursing and OR staff, with an advanced practice provider available to you as needed to assist in clinic.
For additional information contact:
Char L Plotycia, MAOL, FASPR Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection 1965 S. Fremont, Suite 200, Springfield, Missouri 65804
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Practice in the heart of the Midwest with Mercy Clinic in Rolla, MO
Rolla (population 20,000) is ranked as one of the top 100 best small towns in the United States and number one in Missouri. It is 100 miles southwest of St. Louis, 110 miles northeast of Springfield, and 65 miles from Jefferson City, the state capital. Rolla is located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and is the HQ of Mark Twain National Forest. Surrounded by 100,000 acres of State Parks and National Forests with rolling hills and fast-flowing crystal clear streams it is a paradise for outdoor activities—a perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast who likes hiking, hunting, camping, canoeing, and fishing! Rolla is home to the nationally renowned Missouri University of Science & Technology, in addition to several post-secondary, and higher education institutions. Rolla is a family-friendly, warm and inviting community offering a low cost of living, beautiful and safe residential areas, a growing retail base, and great schools.Employment Type: FULL_TIME