We are seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our team!
Mill Creek Animal Hospital is entertaining applicants for a rewarding career in customer service. We demand a fun, responsible, people-oriented person for a fast paced, never boring position in our award-winning veterinary hospital.
The ideal applicant is punctual, professionally-attired, well-spoken, has good verbal and written communication skills, has the ability to think independently while learning quickly, and truly enjoys working with the public in a team first atmosphere.
Prior animal experience is not required, but experience in customer service is a plus (particularly in the retail or restaurant industries). We require the type of person who truly enjoys this job and who is excited to come to work each day.
Duties include greeting pet owners, scheduling appointments, and being an Ambassador for our company by exuding a compassionate, and professional demeanor at all times.
We offer very competitive wages, a full benefits package (paid vacation, medical/vision/dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan, and others), and the benefit of having a rewarding job with room for advancement. PT positions will be entertained for the qualified candidate.
Interested applicants will submit a resume` in addition to this application. Thank you!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills