Hello Potential Staff Members, thank you for stopping by!
***Middleburg Home Care, LLC is a Home Healthcare Organization, first licensed in Maryland in 1998. We are hiring 1-2, Part-time, caring PCA's/ aka HHA's, to deliver kind and compassionate Nursing Assistance to a patient, in their home, Monday-Sundays from 9am - 1pm or 2pm in the Aldie, Virginia and Middleburg, Virginia.***
$$$$$$$$ -- Starting Salary: $11.50 to $13.00 /hour -- $$$$$$$$
We Gladly train GREAT people who want to change careers & award them PCA Certification!!!!!!!!
<<<We are also hiring multiple Part-time PCA's to work in Western Loudoun County, Winchester & Stephens City, Virginia.>>>
<<<The time-frames to work these cases are: 9am - 5pm or, 4pm - 10pm.>>>
AGAIN, WE PAY ABOVE SCALE!
***JOB DESCRIPTION for Personal Care Assistants (PCA's):
Personal Care Assistant's Responsibilities Include:
- Follow the Nursing Care Plan for the patient which was set up by the Registered Nurse, and is in the patient's home
- Maintain your patient's comfort and safety at all times
- Ensure your patient is consuming healthy meals and enough fluid during your shift
- Provide a warm and trustworthy atmosphere for your patient
- Identify and complete hygiene needs your patient has
- Document all of the excellent care you provided on the forms
- Take Vital Signs: BP & Heart Rate w/ automatic BP Cuff's as noted in Care Plan & [PRN means as needed in Latin]
Job's Physical Requirements:
· Ability to lift ~25 pounds.
· Occasionally bending.
· Rotate from standing to sitting - not lengthy time on one's feet.
********Middleburg Home Care's website is: www.MiddleburgHomeCare.com********
<<<One can download and complete an Application and email it to the Administrator's email at:
<<<Also, one may bring their completed Application to the office at:
101 E. Main St., 2nd Floor, Berryville, VA 22611>>>
Middleburg Home Care, LLC is a Home Healthcare Organization which provides not only Personal Care, but also Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Social Work Services to Pediatrics and Adults, in their homes.