Employment Type:Full-time Monday- Friday 8a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Our company is seeking a responsible Administrative Assistant to join our team immediately.
• Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages, and greet clients
• Maintain excellent communication with other office staff
• Screen applicants and conduct in-person interviews
• Maintain and update client database
• Compose and prepare correspondence which may include
copying, scanning and filing documents
• Handle all incoming mail and post outgoing mail
• Order and manage inventory of office supplies
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
• Must have previous Administrative Assistant experience
• Must be able to process payroll
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and ADP
• Must have accurate typing and data entry skills, with an eye for
• Must have strong organizational, communication, and
multi- tasking skills
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
• Must have a mature, upbeat, polished, and welcoming demeanor
• Must be highly dependable - excellent attendance record &
strong work ethic
• Must pass a drug test
For an immediate interview, please reply to this post by submitting your resume.