Electro-mechanical Test/Calibration Engineer
MICRONIX USA, LLC Santa Ana, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
MICRONIX USA (www.micronixusa.com) designs and manufactures miniature, high precision motion equipment for research and industry. We are in need of a qualified electronics test engineer with the following qualities:
- Electrical Engineering/technician degree with mechanical aptitude
- Experience in a test engineering role with electro-mechanical devices; ideally in micro- or nano-positioning with knowledge of positioning encoders, motors such as piezo motors, stepper motors, & motor controllers.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting digital/analog electronics
- 3 to 7 years’ experience preferred
- Can-do attitude
- Daily interface with assemblers to assist with technical issues
- Test and troubleshoot finished products - Create test fixtures
- Perform precision alignment and metrology on mechanical positioners
- Anything else that supports a small, dynamic environment
Only local qualified candidates will be considered for this position.
PDF Resumes only please.
MICRONIX USA, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a mid-size stable technical manufacturing company with great benefits and opportunities for growth at all levels.
MICRONIX USA (www.micronixusa.com) designs and manufactures miniature, high precision motion equipment for research and industry.
3506-B W. Lake Center Dr. Santa AnaSanta Ana, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at MICRONIX USA, LLC