Account Executive Accelerator Summary:
Top 5 Responsibilities:
1. Accelerate growth rate for global dealer base
2. World-leading customer service for retail partners
3. Success strategies and promotional calendars to increase inventory turnover
4. New product adoption and training for dealer network
5. Close more frequent, larger, and more diverse Purchase orders
1. Faster Dealer Sales Growth Rate
2. Growing Monthly Active Dealers
With over 10 million core woodworking enthusiasts, 61 million home do it yourselfers, 64 million baby boomers ready to embrace their long lost passion of building with their hands and over a quarter of a million table saw sold annually, there's never been a better time to join a fast-growing forward-thinking tool company that is reinventing the industry and saving people from harms way.
The MICROJIG Advantage
We have established a commitment to creating high quality US made goods contributing to the renewal of American manufacturing. Our unique table saw safety systems are the leading edge products that complement the consumer's desire for table saw safety equipment from a trusted and inventive tool-engineering manufacturer.
Our family of the brand is redefining the industry and how craftsman worldwide goes to work and build. Learn more at MICROJIG.com.
The MICROJIG Opportunity
We're for a sales savant and trusted advisor. An advocate and accelerator of global business to business accounts. We're looking for a renaissance sales ambassador who thrives in a start-up culture fueled by passion and grit. With over 15 million table saws on the marketplace, we're just scratching the surface of our market opportunity and we're looking for evangelist with serious sales skills to populate the world with our superior safety technology to end table saw injuries and help people build their dreams.
You're a product-oriented enthusiast ready who loves to build relationships over the phone and in-person. Your personality transcends borders and bridges our global dealer base. You have a strong background in account management and accelerating upgrade business with world-class customer raving service. You're entrepreneurial, resourceful, and dog-headed persistent! You know how to turn a call into a meaningful relationship into a thriving long-term customer. We just need to get out of your way.
The MICROJIG Standard
Do you have what it takes?
You must meet the following criterion:
1. You must have an *Eye Catching* portfolio of note-worthy accomplishments and audacious projects failed and won
2. You must have WOW referrals - your "home team" must cheer you on and brag about your work
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional
4. You take PRIDE in your work and LOVE what you do
5. You have an exceptional command of the English language...like you can speak and write the "Queen's English" :)
6. You must be able to create milestones and deliver upon each one!
7. You work hard hard hard
8. You are an independent thinker and self-reliant person that thrives on collaboration.
Now, let's get to business!
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to accelerate our dealer network success under challenging time commitments without sacrificing quality, efficiency, grace or humor. Your responsibilities and activities will include but not limited to: problem-solving, consultative selling, sales call planning, outbound/inbound sales calls, lead generation, pipeline management, CRM reporting, order coordination, appointment scheduling, client research, transparent communication, market dev, challenging the status quo, thinking, and ultimately doing whatever it takes to get the job done and holding the team accountable to shipping. Your customers depend on it, your teammates depend on it and people's safety depends on it.
Your challenge; to be the best-in-industry sales high-output leader. MICROJIG is your vehicle to do so.
Range of Responsibilities:
- Strategy and Promotions Plans
- Closing New Upgrade Business
- Business Acceleration
- Account Success and Growth
- Insight and Intel for Company Leadership
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction
- Account Management
MICROJIG brand products have been highly recommended by industry leaders and featured in over 35 major industry magazines, online forums, and popular television shows including WOOD Magazine, Fine Woodworking Magazine, and Cool Tools with Chris Grundy on the DIY network. MICROJIG has 7 brands, serves 20 countries, and sold over 900,000 products worldwide. We've launched a national donation program to arm high school woods manufacturing programs with our proven safety technology. Our trust and prominence within the maker community has contributed to the outstanding success of the GRR-RIPPER with over 350,000 units sold worldwide.
Here's what you need to do to secure an interview:
1. Send us your resume, CV or Portfolio of previous work
2. A brief note on why you want to work with us
You've dreamed of doing important work in this world...here's your chance. With over 15 million table saws in use, our company coupled with your unmatched initiative and execution abilities will empower dream builders and craftsman worldwide to work safer and smarter.
Work Smarter. Build Your Dreams.