Assists sales consultants in developing client relationships and capturing residential new home sales by demonstrating product features and providing relative information to potential home buyers. Provides administrative support throughout the sales contract process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and registers potential home buyers. Answers telephones and schedules appointments for sales consultants.
- Prepares and mails general correspondence, direct mail pieces and thank you responses to potential home buyers.
- Provides information regarding communities and product features via demonstration of model home features. If applicable, may pre-qualify home buyer including calculation of approximate mortgage payments on selected models to assess and recommend appropriate models.
- Collates sales materials including brochures and literature; maintains appropriate supplies.
- Maintains model home appearance.
- Performs general office clerical duties including light typing and filing.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school graduate with basic academic and practical skills gained through school curriculum combined with up to one year of general work experience and/or training.
Skills and Abilities:
Good customer-service oriented personality and ability to work well with others for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside organization. Professional and courteous attitude. Good verbal and written communication, and organization skills. Ability to answer telephones and take or provide accurate information. Must be available to work weekends.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.