Responsible for communication with all division electronic and phone leads, including follow up directly with the potential buyer to assess preferences and needs; primary goals are to discover needs of potential buyers and scheduling of appointments with New Home Consultants at preferred community; and transitioning leads to appointments and ultimately to sales. Requires the ability to build solid relationships with customers utilizing strong customer service skills. Also requires knowledge of and the ability to deliver accurate and educational information about our homes and communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely follow up on all electronic and real estate agent leads; using problem solving, customer service and communication skills to excite potential buyers. Manage leads in CRM database, follow up both short and long term.
- Ask appropriate questions to understand buyers needs and wants to uncover buyer preferences; seeks out additional prospect information to assist in determining appropriate product, pricing, time frame and location. Builds relationships via both phone and email.
- Targeted outbound calls to leads and prospects that have engaged with M/I Homes previously.
- Schedules appointments with sales team for meetings with potential home buyers, and arranges personal tours at preferred communities/model homes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of M/I Homes’ product features and benefits.
- Champion for quality website content and accuracy; collaboration with sales and marketing team to plan targeted mass email marketing messages to meet business objectives.
- Plays a role in electronic lead generation, marketing strategy and execution; including trials with new lead sources, generation activities and follow-up.
- Participates in ongoing training (monthly calls, bi-weekly sales meetings, one-on-one training, etc)
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information to determine best option for potential buyer
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and good negotiation and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with potential buyers on a daily basis; much of the day spent talking on the phone.
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Maintains a positive and helpful attitude – team player.
- Basic understanding of electronic marketing.
Minimum Education Experience:
4 year degree (B.A.)
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.