Acts as a Lead for the Customer Care department by conducting staff training, monitoring performance and providing feedback, coaching for improved performance, and handling escalated calls. Performs standard Customer Care duties such as receiving incoming customer calls, scheduling vendors and tracking appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in training CC Supervisors and CC Administrator on standard Customer Care processes, requirements, behaviors and standards.
- Handles and resolves escalated customer queries, problems and complaints.
- Monitors the performance of the CC Administrator against key performance standards.
- Provides recommendations for the continuous improvement of department processes and service.
- Serves as the point of contact for CC Supervisors and Production Area Managers regarding open requests, work orders, etc.
- Answers incoming Customer Care telephone lines; asks probing questions to gather facts; troubleshoots to resolve customer issues.
- Schedules service appointments with vendors and customers; provides 1st response scheduling when applicable.
- Tracks and monitors appointments as required.
- Prepares and processes warranty work orders and inspection requests.
- Provides general administrative support for Customer Care & Construction departments including routine processing of correspondence from rough or revised drafts, data entry, and preparation of reports, filing, copying and maintenance of service files. May compile and verify information for reports.
- Reviews customer requests and identifies/acts upon trends.
- Works with CC Supervisors, and ACM’s to identify and upgrade Customer Care policies and procedures.
- Performs additional assignments as requested by supervisor.
- Provide BuildPro support to the production team as the division’s BuildPro power user.
High school graduate with basic academic and practical skills gained through school curriculum combined with at least 3 years of related work experience and/or training; general knowledge of administrative and office functions. Good written and verbal communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization. Should possess/gain a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and departments operating systems.
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.