We are seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who can work independently as well as be a part of the team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSTION. Fridays 8am - 8pm as well as at least 4 weekend days a month 10am- 6pm also spot coverage for weekdays as needed.
DOT CERTIFIED PREFERRED: Willing to train.
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Willing to train.
For interested candidates: there is opportunity for this part-time position to evolve into a full-time position in the future.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- EKG interpretation
- laceration repair
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Must be able to multi-task, help register and triage patients when needed
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- DOT Certified preferred: Willing to train.
- Occupational medicine experience preferred: Willing to train.