Responsibilities of the position include:
- Management of 40+ individual ad accounts on search platforms.
- Perform regular account hygiene for all accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Responsibility for onboarding and setting up new clients.
- Develop and test effective paid search strategies.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Bing.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards, automated reports).
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads and banners.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications required.
- Expert knowledge and 2+ years’ experience in platforms such as Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of conversion tracking with Google.
- Hands-on experience working in Facebook Business, Twitter, Google My Business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret, report, and optimize strategy based on metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Spanish fluency.
- Adobe Photoshop proficiency.
- Adobe Illustrator proficiency.
Compensation, Benefits, Culture:
- Full time work.
- Competitive salary: 40-50k annually based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Retirement savings with company match.
- Vacation + Personal Time.
- 12 paid holidays + entire week between Christmas and New Year’s Day paid.
- Flex Time.
- Remote Working.
- Regular raises.
- Holiday and performance bonus pay.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to hone ad management and digital marketing skills in an exceptional working environment.
For immediate consideration, send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MI Digital Solution
Why Work Here?MI Digital Solution is an advanced online marketing and website design agency. Our office is located in Troy, Michigan and we service clients across North America. We have expertise in a wide variety of industries including medical, legal, construction, home services, retail, real estate, manufacturing, technology, and more. Our unique approach to digital marketing sets us apart from our competition. We offer all our services without any long-term contract at affordable monthly rates. We earn our client’s business every single day with provable, data driven results. We have invested heavily into cutting edge technologies and stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques to drive results. Our focus is set on growing our client’s businesses while providing top notch customer service and personalized support.
Awesome team. Lots of growth opportunity. Plenty of projects. Fast pace and never boring.