Integrated Solutions Architect
- Over a month ago
It is no secret MHS Lift is the leading materials handling systems provider in the Philadelphia region. From that base we have now successfully expanded across the country with offices in PA, TN, AZ, and CA. But we are not done! As our solutions become more robust and innovative, we need a leader with a proven track record of concept design and implementation experience to help us deliver solutions that match our commitment to excellence. Our current clients, from Fortune 500 corporations to Mom ‘n Pop proprietors, rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions. But what really sets us apart is our culture. We work hard, we work smart, we have fun. Our clients are second only to our people. That is our secret: culture. It is the motor behind our phenomenal growth. Our clients are bringing us with them as they expand across North America and we are expanding our footprint in response. We have built a scalable platform of technology and support staff (engineering, project management and coordinators) to allow you to establish and build a thriving business of your own.
The Warehouse Solutions team is the fastest growing group within the company and we are looking to add someone with a unique mix of technical aptitude, creative problem solving and eagerness to learn. We invest heavily in our people and you will complete a comprehensive training program that will teach the skills and knowledge necessary to become a high performing member of our Integrated Solutions team. The over 200 members of the MHS Lift family are proud of our 53-year track record of successfully servicing our loyal customers. If you are motivated to be a valued member of MHS Lift, Automated Solutions Architect/ Sr. Applications Engineer team where culture is treasured, and personal growth is a priority, then we look forward to reviewing your credentials. The Integrated Solutions team designs, integrates and builds pallet racking systems, conveyor systems and automation solutions across a wide variety of industries. The focus of this role will be to develop trusting relationships that penetrate deep into our clients’ organizations that facilitate a wide range of products and services we could provide. Representing over 1000 different manufacturers allows us to focus on solving the problem first, then finding a partner to make it. This position will be responsible for leading our efforts to supporting our clients’ modernization and process improvement initiatives by developing technology focused solutions in line with our clients financial and operational objectives to improve efficiency, reduce cost and increase utilization and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead automation vendor relations. Ensure we are partnered with the right vendors in the automation space, from conveyor to AMR/AGV, software and robotics.
2. Educate and mentor our existing engineering and sales teams on best practices, technology, and design principles.
3. Lead the solution development practice to create innovative solutions to our clients’ challenges.
4. Perform site walks with our sales team to perform due diligence and discovery.
5. Support he creation of the drawings, layouts, and proposals for the solutions. 6. Support the Presentation of our solutions to our clients.
7. Supervise the engineering, approval, and order processing of automated solutions.
8. Assist project managers with defining and measuring key milestones, deliverables and build sequence. 9. Ensure commissioning goals and objectives are defined properly and executed to the satisfaction of client and MHS Lift.
10. Conduct final walk through with PM and client, ensuring punch list is in line with previous expectations and obtain client sign off.
11. Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all transactions.
1. You will have an excellent understanding of process and technology, especially in relation to advanced warehousing and automation principles. Requires an ongoing MHS Lift, Inc. Automated Solutions Architect/ Sr. Applications Engineer focus on developing personal knowledge of current product offering and guiding the team towards what is next.
2. Ability to read and understand Architectural and Operational CAD drawings and layouts to a point where you can accurately articulate the form, fit and function shown within the drawings to both internal and external stakeholders.
3. You will maintain a strong working knowledge of the leading and innovative materials handling automation solutions and lead their adoption within our existing and future clientele.
4. You will be the subject matter expert for MHS Lift in automation projects and one of your priorities will be mentoring and leading the adoption of the advanced concepts across the MHS Lift organization and clients.
5. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with team members from all internal business functions. (Engineering, Coordination, Project Management, Finance)
6. You will contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations and delivering on them.
7. Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, answer inquiries and support the team while completing other assigned tasks.
8. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
9. Strong computer skills including Microsoft office applications.
10. You will have the passionate drive and competency to operate independently and deliver high performance and success that exceeds expectations
11. You will be a catalyst for the successful expansion of our company.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Related Technical Discipline or comparable direct industry experience in automation, high speed conveyance, AMR/AGV’s and/or robotics.
Experience: 10+ years of related technical design and implementation experience
Travel Expectations 25% local/Regional travel, 25% national travel, 50% office work
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?