To apply for this position, you will need to login to: www.mhmrtc.org/jobs/employment
I) Job Purpose
Responsible for participating in the planning, designing, and development of crisis service departmental projects by analyzing data using relevant and appropriate techniques. The overall goal of the Crisis Data Management Specialist II position is to enhance all facets of the department and its programs using any resources available.
II) Essential Functions
- Ability to coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to develop processes for collecting, analyzing, and reporting satisfaction/outcome/performance data.
- Demonstrate appropriate aptitude for providing guidance to Crisis Services programs as well as to identify and/or develop performance benchmarking and outcome measures, data collection processes, and reporting methodologies.
- Capable of using advanced statistical analysis for forecasting and identifying patterns and trends & preparing and disseminating meaningful/user friendly reports for use by the Crisis Services programs to ensure success.
- Maintain integrity of all data sources and reports at or above any applicable standards/auditing trends.
- Performance standards are performed as applicable with MHMR’s We CARE values “We Connect People in Our Community. We Provide Access to Services. We Link People to Resources. We Empower People.”
- Perform other job duties or responsibilities as requested or assigned.
III) Knowledge of Laws, Regulations, Policies/Procedures, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms.
- Knowledge of mental health assessment techniques.
- Working knowledge of psychopathology and DSM V classes of major mental illness.
- Knowledge of the principles of Crisis Intervention.
- High level of advocacy/arbitration/negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and to perform effectively in high stress situations.
- Knowledge of community resources and demonstrated skill in making productive client centered referrals.
- Ability to maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Ability to organize work independently.
- Ability to work independently without or with limited supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends and holidays.
- Attend all necessary meetings at designated time intervals.
- Attend and maintain all agency required trainings and refresher courses.
IV) Internal & External Customer Service
This position requires extensive internal and external contacts with persons served, family members, significant others, internal staff, external staff, service providers and practitioners, and community partners. The employee accomplishes communication with exceptional written and verbal skills by answering phone calls and emails in a timely fashion as defined by program needs as well as conducting themselves professionally in all interactions.
- The company vehicle should be used when available for the transporting of patients.
- You may be expected to use your personal vehicle up to 70% of the time.
- Staff member is responsible for maintaining accurate records and submitting them on time to receive compensation allowed per division policy.
- Staff member is responsible to pay in full any traffic tickets and fines for traffic violations while working. In the case that the ticket/fines are sent to the agency in lieu of the employee, the amounts will then be deducted from the employee’s paycheck.
- In the case that a personal vehicle needs to be utilized, permission needs to be received from the employee’s direct supervisor at each occurrence especially if transporting a patient in the personal vehicle. Furthermore, the employee must demonstrate that they have extended insurance coverage/ride-share insurance paid for at the employee’s expense.
- Any and all vehicular incidents including accidents need to be reported to the employee’s direct supervisor as soon as possible especially if it involves a patient. Furthermore, the employee will be required to submit themselves to a medical drug screening at an agency OHS location within 24 hours of the incident.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a computer engineering, computer science, or related field
Education in computer engineering, computer science, or a related field
Bilingual; Minimum three (5) years of experience preferred in a similar position
Required years' Experience
Two (2) years
Experience working with all of the Microsoft suite including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Power BI. Experience working in a consultative role and communicating complex data sets to executive leadership and other stakeholders. Experience with at least a basic level of coding
A High School Diploma with 5 years minimum experience with computer science, data analytics, data science, or a related field can substitute for not having a bachelor’s degree.
Valid Texas driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. Eligible to obtain any applicable certifications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office suite certifications.
Pre-employment tests including drug and TB Screening, Physical Exam including balance and lift test.
Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression (SAMA) Assisting
As a full-time employee, you are eligible to participate in MHMR’s employee health benefits program. Health benefits eligibility date is the 1st of the month following completion of sixty (60) days of employment. Your eligibility for other benefits, including the 401(a) (including employer match) and tuition reimbursement will take place per company policy.
*MHMR of Tarrant County (“MHMR”) and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruiting department. MHMR may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters herein after referred to collectively as “Recruiters"). Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact MHMR employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – MHMR recruiting team or other authorized MHMR personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers. For more information please visit our website www.mhmrtc.org