We are seeking a qualified Medical Office Assistant looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!!
How Medical Office Assistants make a difference:
- Establish rapport and relationships with the patients
- Assist providers in establishing a welcoming and inviting clinical culture
- Directly assist the on-site provider(s) with day to day operations
- Provide a clinical experience surpassing each patient's expectations
- May be required to perform front and back-office duties
- Be technically proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Consistently utilize an Electronic Medical Records system
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments and outside referrals
- Maintain administrative skills
- Maintain clinic supply inventory and complete orders to maintain adequate supply levels
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. periodically
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.