Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking Full-Time RNs to join our team at Taylor Correctional Institution in Perry, FL.
- Full Time : 36 hours per week : Day shift, 7a-7:30p
- Full Time : 36 hours per week : Night shift, 7p-7:30a
The RNs are responsible for providing holistic nursing care with appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Generous paid time off program - 20 days per year
- Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match with no vesting period
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs and MORE!
Come learn more about correctional nursing and why it is known as “nursing’s best kept secret.” As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional nurses to add to our exceptional team in Florida.
- Florida RN license or multi-state/compact license.
- Current CPR.
- Corrections experience is not required.
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.