Psych Registered Nurse- Sick Call
MD Jessup Correctional Institution
PT Day Shift
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a part time sick call nurse to work every Saturday and Sunday 8am-4:30pm. The Registered Nurse will provide mental health nursing care to incarcerated offenders and assist with the segregation population and facilitate groups. You will work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify and respond to a wide range of mental and physical health needs.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- 28 paid days off
- 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Current Maryland RN license
- Mental Health or correctional experience a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
For immediate consideration, please contact Stacy Carson at 443-808-1082 or firstname.lastname@example.org