Regional Mental Health Director (LCPC or LCSW-C)
Full Time Baltimore Region
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a Regional Mental Health Director for the Baltimore Region with the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services. This is a full-time benefit eligible opportunity.
As part of the management team, provide administrative guidance, consultation and mental health leadership to coordinate clinical needs and provide assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients in a correctional setting.
- Coordinate site/unit behavioral/mental health services by provision of administrative support, supervision, and patient monitoring
- Develop, implement and evaluate behavioral/mental health services, including intake/admission process, assessments, individual follow-up, treatment planning, psychoeducational treatment, group therapy, crisis intervention, and services for segregated patients
- Plan, supervise, assign, and manage the clinical responsibilities provided by behavioral/mental health staff to ensure that facility/unit needs for clinical and consultative services are met
- Coordinate the supervision of unlicensed mental health staff
- Supervise clerical support staff to ensure patient medical records and department files are maintained appropriately and as required by policy
MHM OFFERS A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- 28 paid days off
- 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy and MUCH MORE!
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active professional license (LCPC or LCSW-C) to practice in the state of MD required
- Must maintain current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
- Three years behavioral/mental health experience in a correctional and/or mental health services environment