Information Technology Supervisor
Come be a part of something new and different!
Centurion has just been awarded the AZ DOC medical, MH and dental contract. Here we grow again! We have a newly created opportunity for an Information Technology Supervisor to join the team at our Regional Office located in Tempe, AZ. This person will manage all aspects of IT support for the AZ DOC contract to include infrastructure management, technical support, and hardware/infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.
Duties also include:
- Mentors junior staff and ensures all project and daily task schedules are maintained
- Takes the primary role as technical leader of new IT technology initiatives
- Assist in analyzing long term IT and business needs and make technical recommendations
- Design, analyze, maintain, and implement LAN/WAN equipment and networks
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, technical information with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users, vendors, and managers
- Solve routine problems independently, assist and guide others in complex problem solving
- Define user needs and recommend alternatives
- Install, configure, fine-tune, troubleshoot, manage and perform system administration on all supported systems and platforms
Come grow with us.... Excellent salary and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Services, or related field
- Four to six years of systems administration and network management experience
- Solid knowledge of server and computer hardware and software installation, testing, and operation; knowledge of application of computer software for automating highly diverse agency/organization activities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; acting as a vendor liaison, making presentations to customers or client audiences or professional peers, and working closely with upper management
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands principles of routing, client/server, the design of consistent network-wide file system layouts