Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex- Perryville in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
The ADON reports directly to the Director of Nursing (DON) provides clinical, educational and professional supervision for nursing and support staff in a correctional environment. Work under the direction of the contract manager and collaborates with mental health/medical leadership and other members of the multidisciplinary team to improve health care of incarcerated patients.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Come and see what Centurion has to offer!!
- Arizona RN license or ability to obtain license.
- Current CPR.
- Prior nursing leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.