Advertising Content Coordinator
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and communicy entities nationwide. Our Recruiting department of 35 has a newly created opportunity for an Advertising Content Coordinator to produce quality collateral and recruiting material. The corporate office is located in Vienna, VA/Tysons Corner area just 2 blocks from the metro station or drive and enjoy free parking.
- Collaborates and communicates with recruiter to come up with design ideas for print materials, including direct mail flyers, conference handouts, brochures, advertisements, and signage within company branding guidelines.
- Ability to proof content of existing collateral and make corrections and edits.
- Assist in creating copy/verbiage for non-print advertisements such as email campaigns.
- Tracks advertising results.
- Work closely marketing team to develop collateral within branding standards
- Special projects as assigned.
Come grow with us!!
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field. New grads welcome
- Intern or One years experience in advertising, marketing or content review.
- Experience with design tools & programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) a plus.
- Strong understanding of design principles, excellent design skills and technical knowledge
- A strong foundation of ad copywriting and proofreading and grammar structure skills
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented, can be trusted to deliver a quality work product with minimal oversight
- Thorough understanding of how to work within brand guidelines and maintain them
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and quick (sometimes same day) turnarounds
- Must be able to work with multiple competing deadlines and able to switch gears at a moment’s notice